HD In Dash Car Camera Video Recorder DVR Dash Cam G-Sensor fdvr
100% Brand new
1. Quick Press "Power" button for power on; Hold "Power" button for power off.
2. Wait till work normal, quick press "power" button to turn off the Mic; Press "power" button to turn back on Mic.
3. "Picture" Button: When under video mode, quick press to take picture, hold for 3 seconds for pause, hold again for recording.
4. "Reset" Button: Only system working abnormal, please reset. Not for normal restart.
5. Set Up: First, please hold "picture" button for 3 seconds and pause recording; Second, Hold "picture" button for 5 seconds; Third, system comes with setting page; Fourth, quick press "picture" button to remove the flash bar; Fifth, quick press "power" button to make option; Sixth, hold the "picture" button to exit the setting page.
6. "Status": If system power on without sd card, the red light on all the time, reminding please insert sd card. If system power on with sd card, the red light flash every 1 second, auto recording.
Important and Warning: 1, Please use High Speed Premium Quality Storage SD Card. 2, Please don't take off sd card when recording, otherwise will make system faulty and not covered by warranty. 3, Please insert card nicely and make sure it is in the right position, otherwise will make sd card reader faulty. 4, It will auto cover when sd card full. Please copy the important data to your computer if wanna save.
1, DVR. 2, DVR Cable. 3, DVR and TMPS Harness. 4, User Manual.
FAST Delivery with Australia Post Eparcel
Once payment has cleared our account the goods will be dispatched, often same day.
Depending on your location in Australia,delivery times usually take between 1-8 days, and within Australia Post constraints, as a guide NSW: 1-2 days, VIC & QLD: 2-4 days, SA & FNQ: 3-5 days, WA - up to 8 days. For faster delivery, you can choose Express Post on check out.
Please ensure accurate address is listed as well as a correct contact number.
Please make payments within 5 days of your checkout, if there is further delay you only need to let us know and we can extend the payment time.
Once payment has cleared our account the goods will be dispatched, often same day. For the fastest way of transferring funds, and overall better ebay shopping experience, we recommend PayPal, it is instantaneous.
If paying by EFT directly into our bank account, we will provide our account details upon request. Please be aware bank deposit funds usually clear overnight.
Choose your payment method
Phone: Call us to pay by Mastercard or Visa.
Paypal: The fastest way to transfer funds PayPal account, credit or bank transfer.
Bank Deposit: Direct bank deposit.
All units have been tested twice to ensure your unit will function as it should. Firstly, units tested full functionally at manufacture. Secondly, units tested full functionally at Sydney showroom and workshop at: 11/55-59 Norman St, Peakhurst, NSW, 2223, Australia.
A full 12 month warranty is in effect from the original date of purchase when purchased.
If you do encounter a problem, contact us through message and our customer service will guide you through, most of the time is just because customer not familiar with the settings of the units. Please Note: For all returned non-faulty items (identified by our technical department), the buyer is responsibility on the shipping and handling fee on any returned items. If buyer sends back the item by C.O.D. service, item will NOT be accepted.
Buyer are responsible for sending the product to us and for the payment of any shipping charges to us, also buyer are responsible for the cost of removing and refitting the product.
2 month Australia warranty only covers new products purchased from us.
Pre-owned, display and ex-demonstration, products and accessories not originally supplied by us are excluded.
The warranty covers all labour and parts needed to fix the problem, and warranty covers the postage to return your product.
You must provide suitable proof of purchase for the product. This includes a copy of the original invoice showing purchase date, name and ID.
Warranty does not cover physical damage, severe moisture or electrocution due to static short circuit.